DONATIONS WISH LIST
Please consider supporting our clients by donating items from our wish list.
We’re in need of hygiene product kits to distribute to homeless seniors, adults, and families who visit our Family Shelter and Francis House Center. Items should include toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, lotion, shampoo, sanitary napkins, brushes, combs, hand sanitizer, nail cleaning supplies, shaving supplies, etc. We accept travel sizes, standard sizes, or partially used products (except for toothbrushes, razors, combs, or brushes).
- New or gently used bed sheets and blankets (twin & full needed; however, all sizes are used and accepted)
- New gently used pillows & pillowcases
- New gently used washcloths & towels
- New or gently used small kitchen appliances (crock pots, coffee makers, microwaves, toasters etc.)
- New or gently used kitchenware (utensils cups, plates, pots, pans, etc.)
- Diapers (any sizes, but especially 3 & 4)
- Baby wipes
- Toiletries (any size)
- Disinfectant spray & wipes
- Toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex
- New underwear, new or gently undershirts, bras & socks in all sizes
- Canned food and other non-perishable items used for emergency meal preparation for homeless individuals
- Gift cards for gas, food & discount stores
- Digital camera
- Vacuum cleaners always needed for clients and facility site use
- A pickup truck in good running condition for our maintenance team
For donation information, please email or call (916) 454-2120
Donations are accepted
Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays, 9am to 12pm 1422 C Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
Save Mart S.H.A.R.E.S Cards
What is S.H.A.R.E.S.?
- It is an electronic card that you use at Save Mart, FoodMaxx, Lucky, or S-Mart foods.
- Each time you use your assigned card, 3% of all qualified purchases is automatically credited to Next Move.
- Present the S.H.A.R.E.S. card to the cashier before you begin your transaction. Your receipt will show the number of points earned for that transaction and the monthly total of points earned.
Every Swipe Counts! It’s that easy! Through the S.H.A.R.E.S. card, Save Mart donates up to $12 million annually to its communities.