Please consider helping homeless families at our shelter by donating one or more of the following items:
- New or gently used bed sheets and blankets (twin & full needed; however, all sizes are used and accepted)
- New gently used pillows & pillowcases
- New gently used washcloths & towels
- New or gently used small kitchen appliances (crock pots, coffee makers, microwaves, toasters etc.)
- New or gently used kitchenware (utensils cups, plates, pots, pans, etc.)
- Diapers (any sizes, but especially 3 & 4)
- Baby wipes
- Toiletries (any size)
- Disinfectant spray & wipes
- Toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex
- New underwear, new or gently undershirts, bras & socks in all sizes
- Canned food and other non-perishable items used for emergency meal preparation for homeless individuals
- Gift cards for gas, food & discount stores
- Digital camera
- Vacuum cleaners always needed for clients and facility site use
- A pickup truck in good running condition for our maintenance team
For donation information, please email or call 916.454.2120
Donations are accepted
Mondays thru Fridays, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm 2925 34th Street, Sacramento, CA 95817
Thank you for helping homeless families!
Save Mart S.H.A.R.E.S Cards
Grocery shop and support Next Move with Save Mart S.H.A.R.E.S.
What is S.H.A.R.E.S.?
- It is an electronic card that you use at Save Mart, FoodMaxx, Lucky or S-Mart foods.
- Each time you use your assigned card, 3% of all qualified purchases is automatically credited to Next Move.
- Present the S.H.A.R.E.S. card to the cashier before you begin your transaction. Your receipt will show the number of points earned for that transaction and the monthly total of points earned.
Every Swipe Counts! It’s that easy! Through the S.H.A.R.E.S. card, Save Mart donates up to $12 million annually to its communities.
To reserve your Next Move S.H.A.R.E.S. card, please call Next Move: 916.454.2120