Next Move has a variety of programs to help get families and individuals off the street and into a home of their own, including:
- Francis House Center provides direct services to help families and individuals access social services and public benefits.
- Next Move’s Family Shelter can provide housing for families with children for up to 30 days.
- Permanent Supportive Housing ensures that our most vulnerable community members receive the housing, healthcare, and social services they need to achieve economic stability.
- Mather Emergency Adult Shelter provides shelter with supportive services for up to 90 days to single adults experiencing homelessness.
- Mather Family Transitional Housing provides housing alongside supportive services for families with children.
- Adolfo Transitional Housing offers housing for up to 3 years for former foster youth ages 18-25.
- PRTS assists individuals and families locate housing, and provides supportive services to ensure permanent housing is possible.